Every spring and fall, EME welcomes various industries into our department for recruiting. Information sessions and infterview sessions are regularly updated here. Students also received recruiment alerts from Industry Recruiting Coordinator, Judi Hite.
Incoming Industry Recruiters - Spring 2019
- February 4th – Company Coffee Chats 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Business Building
- February 5-6th - Spring Career Days Bryce Jordan Center
- February 18th – USG Information Session 128 Hosler Building
- February 28th – Fyrerok Consulting 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. 360 Willard Building
- March 1st – Kindle Interviews 128 and 128A Hosler Building
Addtional Recruitment Opportunities
- Engineering Career Week – January 22 – 24th, Nittany Lion Inn
- Company Coffee Chats – February 4th, 4-6 p.m., Business Building
- Spring Career Days – February 5-6th, Bryce Jordan Center
Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering Career Network
AfterCollege hosts a Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering Career Network. Networking opportunitites and employment listings are availabel to students majoring in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering.