Partnerships between industry and the John and Willie Leone Family Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering are beneficial and can aid in the discovery of scientific breakthroughs and foster economic development, improve the quality of education, and in turn, produce the next generation of leaders.
Ways to Partner with Us
- Recruit students for jobs and internships
- Establish scholarships to support both undergraduate and graduate students
- Sponsor or collaborate with faculty research
- Give unrestricted support directly to the department to allow us to addresss unforeseen opportunities and challenges
- Donate in-kind software or equipment
- Sponsor student teams and capstone projects
- Give guest lectures to classes
Interested in a partnership?
Contact Industry Recruiting Coordinator:
Phone Number: 814-865-6511