To discuss your Fall 2019 schedule and ask scheduling questions, attend any one of these sessions (the session you attend does not need to be one led by your assigned adviser):
- o Thurs, March 14 – 3:05-4:05 pm in 157 Hosler with Dr. Webster
- o Wed, March 20 – 10:00-11:00 am in 157 Hosler with Dr. Blumsack
- o Fri, March 22 – 11:00 am-12:00 noon in 104 Hosler with Dr. Webster
- o Mon, March 25 – 1:00-2:00 pm in 157 Hosler with Dr. Lei
- o Thurs, March 28 – 10:30-11:30 am in 157 Hosler with Dr. Lei
- o Thurs, April 4 – 2:00-3:00 pm in 157 Hosler with Dr. Blumsack
Students who attend a group session but have additional questions are then able to meet with their assigned advisor for an individual discussion by appointment or during walk-ins. Students who do not attend a group session may not be seen for an individual appointment or walk-ins until after the scheduling period ends.