EMS Entry-to-Major Form >>

If you want to transfer into one of our EME majors, you must complete the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences Entry-to-Major form. Once you fill out and sign this form, you then must schedule an appointment to meet with the program officer of the major you wish to enter.