Administrative Assistant to the Department Head and Industry Recruiting Coordinator
117 Hosler Building
- Maintaining the department head’s calendar, arranging travel, scheduling meetings and providing administrative support.
- Communicating with prospective faculty candidates, arranging visit itineraries.
- Coordinator of ABET accreditation.
- Assisting with the department Promotion and Tenure process and handling and compiling confidential information.
- Assisting faculty with the coordination of the Given and Shoemaker Lecture series and EME 590 Colloquium series.
- Coordinating IPAC meetings for five EME programs with faculty, students, and industry personnel.