Program Educations Objectives
Energy engineering graduates will be:
- Employed in the public or private sectors in the areas of energy science, energy engineering or energy business management, or pursuing an advanced degree.
- Contributing to development of solutions to society's current energy needs by integrating key science and engineering principles while being adaptable to changing organizational and societal needs;
- Engaged in individual projects and multi-disciplinary teams designing, evaluating, and recommending methods and strategies for the efficient production, processing and utilization of renewable or non-renewable energy and addressing the associated environmental challenges;
- Effectively communicating with management, coworkers, customers, clients and others in diverse environments;
- Engaged in life-long learning process to maintain professional competency through training, participation in professional activities and leadership.